Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all who's reading this!

I've thought about it, and I have so much to be thankful for! I couldn't even begin to write about all of the blessings the Lord has given me.

Every Thanksgiving, my family has a tradition where, before we start into the turkey, we go around the table and say at least one thing we're thankful for. Everyone said three things this year about what they were thankful for. And one of the things a friend said was he was thankful that even when we're not thankful, God still loves us. And that's so true, for all the blessings God has given us, we should be praising Him 24/7. We take so many things for granted such as, our family, our house, and other things, but the Lord still loves us, and that love is probably another thing we take for granted.

But I want to say thank you to everyone who reads this blog, and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: