Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What A Ride!

People say life is all about just being along for the ride. But what they failed to mention what kind of a ride it was going to be!

Lately, I have been so very busy getting ready to leap out on my own. Graduation is next Saturday, and every day until then is full of things to do. Then, a friend and I are seriously thinking about moving out and getting an apartment together in a place somewhere around 45 minutes from here. We have both been offered full-time jobs at a local TV station and I will be running camera.

This is looking like a very big possibility, and I have been praying about it. But, while being exciting, it is at the same time, terrifying. It will be the first time I've been out on my own, with n one to depend on but myself.

This is going to be a great adventure, but please, keep us in prayer!

No comments: