Monday, April 05, 2010

Back To Writing

OK, the problem has been fixed, thank you!

Now, on to bigger and better things.

You may have noticed the silence for the past...well, months. Things have gotten busy, as life has a way of doing. God has been good to me, and I'm so thankful for everything He has done.

I had the opportunity to spend three and a half weeks in South Carolina with Matt and his family. My mom and I drove down and she was able to stay with some friends of hers in Salley, S.C. It was such a blessing to be able to feel at home there, and home is truly where the heart is. We are able to do so many things together...and I even managed to give myself a concussion. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I AM a klutz! Let's just say it involved a baseball bat...and leave it at that, O.K.?

I managed to make it through almost the entire trip without hurting myself too badly, but that last week....it was dangerous. I narrowly avoided frostbitten toes from the ocean, survived the attack of the tick, and barely made it out alive from the ball field. But before that, I played paintball, went kayaking, hiking, shopping (which IS dangerous), all this without so much as a scratch--except for a few bruises from the paintballs. Thank you Jerry!

But anyway, it was so very hard to have to say goodbye, but I know, one of these days we will never have to say goodbye again. One of these days....

No comments: