Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And They Lived Happily Ever After...



OK, in the blank spaces between the last post and this one, alot has happened. And I do mean ALOT!!




Hmm, let's see, what was the biggest thing?? ...Oh yeah, my last name got changed!! May I be introduced to you now, Hi, my name is Bethany Joy Sehorne. I live in Lancaster, SC. Life was hectic between June and now.




July 9, 2010, my family travelled to Swallow Falls, MD, to camp overnight with Ms. Vickie and Matt. We went hiking to the top of a waterfall while Dad went to a landing so he could get pictures of us.

There were quite a few people down below us swimming and jumping into the pool below the waterfall. I turned to look and them and when I turned back to Matt he was on his knee!!



From my face, I'm sure you can see my surprise!

Anyway, it was a whirlwind after that, we planned the wedding for November 20, 2010, and everything seems to blur from there!

Long story short, the wedding went beautifully, better than I could have hoped. I wrote a song to sing at the wedding and Im hoping to get it copyrighted and post here.

Tomorrow I start my part time nanny job. I'm excited!!! I'll try to right more later.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Awww, how sweet! so GREAT you posted again! :) Looking forward to hopefully reading the song...

rsctt said...

Congratulations and blessings!

www.wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com