Friday, June 06, 2008

Tomorrow's the day!

This is the day that the Lord hath made.

But tomorrow is coming very soon!

I am bound and determined not to be as stressed out as yesterday. Yesterday, there was so many things I had to get done, and I had to do it by myself. Mom and dad left early yesterday to get Scott and Morgan, and Paul was riding his bike up in town. So I had a ton of cleaning to do, plus teach Adam, work on the centerpieces, oh, and did I mention I had to clean. We thank the Lord for the huge kitchen He's given us, but it is a pain to scrub. I spent a third of theday on my knees, and I am ashamed to say, I wasn't praying. If anything, I learned a very valuable lesson, one that I have known, but I am constantly reminded of it. Be sure to pray before you begin any day, if not, that day will be miserable!!

Well, the remainder of the cleaning is calling me, or is that just mom?? Hmmm, I don't know, I gotta go see! Hahaha

Pray for me tomorrow!

No comments: