Monday, March 09, 2009

Starting school...again

Well, I am officially going back to school.

My CNA classes at the local vo-tech are starting here on the 19th of March. I am hoping and praying that everything goes well, and that I will be able to be a testimony while I'm there. The classes are going to be every Tuesday and Thursday night from 4 to 8.

Since we only have one vehicle, and four drivers, a good friend of mine from church is letting me use one of his cars for school. That will be a tremendous blessing and one that I didn't even foresee. God truly does give us far above all that we could ask or think.

PRAYER REQUEST:
MY dad's aunt, Violet, was involved in a serious car accident Sunday night. Last I heard, she was in Intensive Care, and in critical condition. Her husband is in a nursing home, he doesn't know yet. Please keep that situation in prayer.

No comments: